My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Married to Christine (22 years) and proud father of three children, Alyce,Emily & Nathan. Not as active as I'd like to be, back surgery last year has resulted in my physical life style to be somewhat compromised. I Love having a drink or two with my mates, especially in the Summer months when we take it in turns to hover over the BBQ.

<>

Tuesday, September 05, 2006



Hi All, Thought I might have a crack at the blogging community.
I have no idea how this works, but I'm sure I will get a little help from my mum Jen & big sister
Cazz.

Here is a picture of my gorgeous wife affectionately known as Charli, with Nathan Brown of the mighty Richmond Tigers (AFL). It took me forever to get her away from the footballers.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jeanette said...

HI Gary
Welcome to blogging world
Nice photo of Charli and Nathan brown
take care love Mum xxxxx

12:27 am  
Blogger Cazz said...

Hey Bro,

Sucked you in toooo hey !!! Great photo, and well "charlie" does have an attraction to good looking blokes !!!

Will add this to mums site when I get a chance. But you need to turn on word verification, it stops "spam" from hitting your message board.

Will be back to visit soon

Your big sis
Cazz !!!
xxxoooxxx

8:17 am  
Blogger Gwen said...

Hi Gazz.
Great first post listen to me you would think i was an old hand at this blog caper, but you pick it up pretty quick i think?
Good start anyway.

1:35 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Gazza, that looks better I should be able to get through the barbed wire now.
Let me say first thing, you made a good choice in putting Charli's photo on the first post instead of your own, could have done without Brownie too.
Good luck see ya in blogland.

8:14 pm  
Blogger Val said...

Yeah, meeting footballers is fun, even if they are Tigers!

I've come over from your mother's blog. Welcome to Bloggerworld!

9:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Gaz,
Good on you. YOu all put me to shame. Well we can always say Rylie is our little blogger. Where is Alyce??? Great effort.

Love Donna

9:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home