My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Married to Christine (22 years) and proud father of three children, Alyce,Emily & Nathan. Not as active as I'd like to be, back surgery last year has resulted in my physical life style to be somewhat compromised. I Love having a drink or two with my mates, especially in the Summer months when we take it in turns to hover over the BBQ.

<>

Friday, September 08, 2006


Charli insisted I posted this photo of yours truly amongst the tiger faithfull.

Im the one in the middle

Go Tigers!




7 Comments:

Blogger Cazz said...

Hey Bro,

And I bet she forced you to sit amongst the "tiger faithfulls" .. bloody ugly bunch of wenches !!!

Just out of curiosity.. where is your other hand.. I can only see one !!!

Looks like you both had a great night.

Talk soon
Cazzzz

10:52 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW, didnt think i would see the day you would be "blogging" ...wtg.
Your of to a great start, look forward to your next post.
"GO TIGERS"

11:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did Charli also lop off your left arm for straying? and warn you to keep the other one in sight.
Great shot with the cheer squad, we're all cheerin' for you.

11:44 am  
Blogger Jeanette said...

great photo Of the Tiger among the Pussies looks like your enjoying the moment.
Take Care love Mumxxxxxxxxx


Go Tigers !!!!!

12:28 pm  
Blogger Gwen said...

Hi Gazz you look at home in the DEN
The photo looks great.
Remember there's always next year
"GO TIGERS"

9:47 pm  
Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

Aw, did the big scarey girl make you sit with them?

3:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Gary ~~ Welcome to the fun world of blogging !! I hope you enjoy it and get to meet lots of folks out there in the
blogosphere. I am Peter's sister and a
friend of your Mum. Take care Gary and enjoy, Merle.

3:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home