My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Married to Christine (22 years) and proud father of three children, Alyce,Emily & Nathan. Not as active as I'd like to be, back surgery last year has resulted in my physical life style to be somewhat compromised. I Love having a drink or two with my mates, especially in the Summer months when we take it in turns to hover over the BBQ.

<>

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Birthday Update


Hi everyone, I'm happy to report Emily's new boyfriend passed Peter's questionaire with flying colours. Did I mention he received extra bonus points for barracking for the Mighty Tigers? Most of the girls at the party said that he (Daniel) was cute, I'll have to take their word on that.













Birthday cake anyone?? MMMMMMMMM!

It tasted just as it looks, fantastic.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeanette said...

Hi Gary
Glad Daniel passed the test He looks a nice boy (cute)and too top it off a Tiger . and all those calories in that lovely cake I just put a Kilo on looking at it . Yummy . Take care all Love Mum xxxx

2:03 pm  
Blogger Cazz said...

Hey Bro,

Glad the new BF passed musta. Emily looks happy, like the cat that got the cream !!! You go GF !!

I dont suppose you thought of freezing up a slice or two of cake, looks yummy .. and glad to see its a well balanced cake, all the good food groups .. fruit,, dairy .. and CHOCOLATE... mmm love chocolate !!!

Cazz
xxxoooxxx

2:50 pm  
Blogger Peter said...

Looks like a good party goin' on there Gaz, Emily is looking more like her Mum everyday, (lucky girl, she could have taken after her Dad.)

11:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home