My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Married to Christine (22 years) and proud father of three children, Alyce,Emily & Nathan. Not as active as I'd like to be, back surgery last year has resulted in my physical life style to be somewhat compromised. I Love having a drink or two with my mates, especially in the Summer months when we take it in turns to hover over the BBQ.

<>

Monday, September 25, 2006

Where is Alyce


Introducing my eldest daughter Alyce.

As beautiful as her mother and according to Charli as untidy as her dad. Alyce and I have this theory that if anything is in a neat pile on the floor it cannot be deemed as untidy.

Christine is constantly reminding Alyce to clean her room, this seems to fall on deaf ears (where does she get that from?) until mum threatens to start throwing things out and refuses to do her laundry.

At 19 years old Ayce has plenty of things to keep her occupied. She has a steady boyfriend (Leigh), two jobs and when not working she has taken on selling Nutrimetics from home.
Her goal is too apply to university next year and take on a teaching course. Lets hope all her hard work pays off.

8 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

Another lucky girl Gaz, she also got her Mums looks not yours.
Nice to see the photos, but you're right your site does need a bit of a touch up, speak nicely to Carol is the best advice I could give you buddy.
I'll be interested to hear any progress on the camera Zac's is a Fuji.

12:49 am  
Blogger Val said...

Plus points: holding down two jobs and having the self motivation to sell products from home. Well done, and good luck in further education next year!

Minus points: stuff on the floor!! I'm with your wife there, I'm afraid. A couple of months ago, after a series of infringements, I "empowered" my two sons (20 and 22) to do their own laundry. One of them has admitted that it's good to be able to do that, know when they're running low on clothes, and in general be in charge of their stuff.

My sister wasn't tidy as a teen, and although my mother was very patient, I remember one time when she just threw everything that was on the floor out of the window. Not sure that changed things though...

10:34 am  
Blogger Jo said...

was a bit shocked to come past your blog too have seen an update so quickly.
Keep up the good work.

3:42 pm  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Garry ~ How did you get to be so lucky, with another lovely daughter.
She id doing very well with her life - now if she would just pick up those clothes. Thanks for your comment, glad you enjoyed the jokes. Cheers, Merle.

6:16 pm  
Blogger Jeanette said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:32 pm  
Blogger Jeanette said...

Hi Gary
WAs wondering when Alyce was going to make her appearance A lovely photo of a beautiful girl.
I think I must have spoilt you by picking up after you.Mind that back. Take care. love Mumxxxxxx

9:35 pm  
Blogger Cazz said...

mmmmm... I AGREE with mum..lmao.. spoilt rotten .. only "son" .. I think you were always thought of as the rose amongst the thorns !!!

Alyce looks absolutely beautiful, but then I wouldnt expect anything different .. we breed good stock !!

Cazz
xxoooxxxx

1:10 pm  
Blogger Donna said...

Hi gaz, There has got to be one in every family. It doesn't matter how old they are I am wondering if they ever will listen and learn. Rylie is a minnie Alyce.
Well she certainly is not lazy, 2 and a half jobs, she doesn't have time to tidy up.
Great job on your blog
Donna

8:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home