My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Married to Christine (22 years) and proud father of three children, Alyce,Emily & Nathan. Not as active as I'd like to be, back surgery last year has resulted in my physical life style to be somewhat compromised. I Love having a drink or two with my mates, especially in the Summer months when we take it in turns to hover over the BBQ.

<>

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Alyce Update

So far so good, Alyce has been accepted in the first round for her entry to university in her
quest for a bachelor of education.

Fingers & toes crossed for the second stage.

A little more Humour


Male or female???

HOT AIR BALLOONS:

Male object: Because to get them to go anywhere, you have to light a fire under their arse (ass)


5 Comments:

Blogger Cazz said...

Ohhh.. thats just fantastic bro. I've got fingers, toes, eyes, arms & legs crossed .. when is the next level???

Ian says .. so its your fault the legs are crossed !!!

Congratulate Alyce for me,

Cazz
xxxoooxxx

11:55 pm  
Blogger Jeanette said...

Hi Gary
Great post
Wonderfull news on Alyce getting into Uni.Im sure she will do well.
Like Carol everything crossed for the next level.
Congratultions Alyce.
I had a lovely walk near Golf club And I saw a fish with with your name on it. Take Care Love Mumxxxxx

1:35 pm  
Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

Good luck to her!

3:17 pm  
Blogger Jo said...

Thats great news... u go girl.

Will pass with flying colours, she is terrific with the kids.

4:59 pm  
Blogger Meow (aka Connie) said...

That's wonderful news. I'm sure she'll get through the second stage with flying colours.
Great jokes, Gazza ...
Have a good weekend.
Take care, Meow

11:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home