My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Married to Christine (22 years) and proud father of three children, Alyce,Emily & Nathan. Not as active as I'd like to be, back surgery last year has resulted in my physical life style to be somewhat compromised. I Love having a drink or two with my mates, especially in the Summer months when we take it in turns to hover over the BBQ.

<>

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Its Sunday

Its been a while since my last post,too many things to do not enough time available. Its Sunday morning and for all that know me its time for me to make breakfast for Christine & the kids. I'm up a little earlier than usual, so I thought I might experiment on how to spruce up my blog. After all I can not have my sisters showing more creativity than me. I'll try to get back on later to add to this post,but first breakfast (scrambled eggs,baked beans,bacon & fried tomatoes with toast, juice for the kids and a cup of Tea for Charli),then out to the back yard to install power to my new workshop. If all goes to plan I'll have time left to fix my computer hard drive & get some business paperwork done.

I'm back, things never go to plan do they? Scruff (little Jen) & the Governor (Colin) dropped in to say hi. I didnt want to work anyway, I got called in to answer an alarm at the factory, All is well there just a power failure. 'Cause Col doesn't mind the odd frothy we had to empty the old bar fridge. A few Corona's, a Hahn Ice (how did that get in there? Oh yeah! Col left that last time), half a dozen VB's . Started to get a bit peckish, no problem, a delivery from the local pizza shop, our choice a Macadonian pizza full of hot salami & chilli. Thirst was back, hmmmm! Whats left?
I spy with my little eye a Darwin stubby sitting by its lonesome. A treasure mum brought back from her visit to the Northern Territory in July. Two litres of beer, not the best brew we've tasted ( we used to say that to dad about his home brew). We struggled through it and now I have an orniment for my bar. Nothing more impressive than an emtpy Darwin stubby and I have Col to blame for that.... lol ............. Damn! I still haven't fixed my hard drive. It doesn't matter, maybe tomorrow.... I'm feeling a bit weary now ( bloody Colin). I'll try with the fancy stuff on my blog later. (Did I mention.. bloody Colin)


11 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

nice selection of photo's, hmmm doubt you will ever outdo us bro..lol

Luv Jo xoxoxox

11:32 am  
Blogger Jeanette said...

HI Gary
Hope you cleaned up after breakfast Better get extra Bacon in ill be down soon and do I get Breaky in bed.
Nice photo's off all the family including Ruby ,Chris looks like she dressed for the snow.Weres your Tiger colours brads showing his yellow and black And Nathan the fierce tiger. Take Care Love Mumxxxxxxxx

7:17 pm  
Blogger Jeanette said...

Gary
LIke your Dad any excuse to knock off for a beer or 2or3. sounds like you all had a good day.
you might have a headache after that mixture and you didn't wait for me to crack open the stubbie I hope it was cold.
Love Mum xxxxx

10:00 pm  
Blogger Cazz said...

Hey bro,

Great post, and I know how breakie goes.. you ALWAYS do a wonderful selection .. but it turns into brunch by the time we all get to have it !! Now dont go blaming Col for your evil ways, I think Chris is starting to rub off on you.. she's always blaming ME !!!
Love all the pics, have watched them over and over, and Ruby still looks like the vicious guard dog!!! .. oh how I miss you all. Tell Chris I will see her next weekend .. I'm heading down for the girls weekend.. woohoo cant wait.

My love to all
Cazz
xxxoooxxx

2:26 am  
Blogger Cazz said...

this is a PS..lmao

Its about time you added links to other pages on your sidebar .. I noticed chucker had his own blog, but didnt bookmark it... whats the addy

Hey and whats with the outdo the girls .. you know that will never happen.. ROFLMAO

See ya
Cazz
XXXOOOXXX

2:30 am  
Blogger Peter said...

Great photos Gazz, don't let those females get away with that, you'll never catch us, stuff just plaster stuff all over your site like I have that'll shut 'em up.
Sounds like you should steer clear of that "bloody Colin" too.

9:51 am  
Blogger Gwen said...

Hi Gazz.
Thanks for your visit,great pics
but those comments.
You should know better, you cant out-do the girls.
You could end up in the "SH.T" making comments like that!!
See ya Gazz.

11:17 am  
Blogger Drew's Desk said...

Hey Gazz thanks for the invitation to share the beers, Maybe you should wear the Yellow and Black a bit more....but you never where you go to the Richmond and Carlton matchs with me. Whats the total now Carlton heaps Richmond zip.............lol.
No great photos I have to learn to do the scroll thing.

Catch ya Drew

5:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU MADE ME, I WANTED TO JUST GET PAST 5.00PM...LOL

8:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PAYBACKS A BITCH

10:18 pm  
Blogger Donna said...

Had to laugh Gaz, Col bought over Hahn Ice 2 years ago, and last x-mas it was still there waiting for him. Anyway you have outdone me on the blogger thingy, I somehow got a name as I couldn't leave a message on Ray N lyce, So now I am a blog owner - name only. One day if I ever get time I might try to add to it.
Love Donna

8:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home