My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Married to Christine (22 years) and proud father of three children, Alyce,Emily & Nathan. Not as active as I'd like to be, back surgery last year has resulted in my physical life style to be somewhat compromised. I Love having a drink or two with my mates, especially in the Summer months when we take it in turns to hover over the BBQ.

<>

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Busy December Part 1




The last part of Charli's Birthday present. Matt & Midge, Little Jen & The Governor, Charli & myself and 66,000 people headed into the Telstradome for the last Robbie Williams concert for 2006.

We all had a good time. The girls would liked to have been a bit closer, Robbie's lap was suggested to be the prime spot.

8 Comments:

Blogger Cazz said...

ahhh yes, what a great concert it was. Donna and I were there the previous night .. and just tell the girls, that Robbie sends his appologies for not inviting them on stage, but Donna & I have agreed to let them have one of the shoes that he left behind in our room !!!!!

Love
Cazz
xxxoooxxx

11:43 pm  
Blogger Gwen said...

Hi Gazz,Chris,&Kids.
Hope all are well,"ROBBIES"lap how close is that? xx

12:59 am  
Blogger Marcus said...

Ah, there's life in this blog after all, I was about to ring 000!

Lots of people scoff about Robbie Williams but he's obviously doing something right!

Cheers mate

3:42 am  
Blogger Peter said...

Welcome back to the land of blogging, did you bring a note?

11:03 am  
Blogger Jo said...

The concert was a great night.
Next time will were my 8 inch stelletto's shoes. and some shoulder pads to hoist Christine up on my shounders. (someones gotta do it)..lol

1:35 pm  
Blogger Donna said...

Cazz and I can't put photos of Robbie on the blog - far too raunchy. Our seats were very cozy,and so was the apartment we stayed in (with Robbie)We might give you one shoe but I am definately keeping the belt.

Donna

4:12 pm  
Blogger Jeanette said...

HI Gary,"welcome back" nice to see another blog. there would have been a lot of pushing , shoving and tiptoeing in that crowd. Take care love and (((hugs))) love to all Mumxxxx

9:08 pm  
Blogger Gazza said...

The concert was sensational, the music and atmosphere awesome... Robbie invited Charli for a cup of tea. Ummmmm! well she said he was pointing at her.

I have been flat out for the last couple of months. Also my back has been giving ma a little bit of grief. I cant sit down and concentrate without some pain so I tend to avoid stints on the computer.

Peter... My dog ate my note :-)

Marcus.... Never mind about 000, go straight to the top. I heard you have connections. :-)

9:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home