My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Married to Christine (22 years) and proud father of three children, Alyce,Emily & Nathan. Not as active as I'd like to be, back surgery last year has resulted in my physical life style to be somewhat compromised. I Love having a drink or two with my mates, especially in the Summer months when we take it in turns to hover over the BBQ.

<>

Monday, November 20, 2006

C'mon Gaz Keep Up

I do enjoy blogging, you probably wouldn't think so given the time lapsed between posts. My digital camera is not working . I hope santa brings me one.... Hint Hint

Since my last post:

My backyard workshop has been completed. All that is left for me to do is install power points and lights.I should get the time in the next couple of weeks.

Nathan has successfully graded to His Yellow belt with Orange tip in Karate. He now can compete in contact exersizes using Mits & Pads. His next grading is to Orange belt.

Emily has been sitting for her Year 10 exams. In addition to her Year 10 subjects she is studying Psychology a VCE subject (Year 11 & 12). The course was offered to a limited amount of successful students. If all goes well Emily will be able to carry her results to VCE level which will add to her score for University entry.

Alyce has been offered an interview at Victoria University for the possibility of acceptance.

My Mum "Jeanette" and "Gwen"stayed at our place and were both spoilt rotten.

Although you wouldn't think so when you read thier bloggs. Isn't that right ladies? :-)

"Andrew" and myself headed down to The Rosebud Country Club to compete in our Social Golf Club's annual competition. We didn't run last, but we were closer to the tail than the top of the leader board.


Last but not least a joke :

Dolly Parton and Queen Elizabeth die on the same day and they both go
before an Angel to find out if they'll be admitted to Heaven.
Unfortunately, there's only one space left that day, so the Angel must
decide which of them gets in. The Angel asks Dolly if there's some
particular reason why she should go to Heaven.
Dolly takes off her top and says, "Look at these, they're the most
perfect breasts God ever created, and I'm sure it will please God to be
able to see them every day, for eternity."
The Angel thanks Dolly, and asks Her Majesty the same question.
The Queen takes a bottle of Perrier out of her purse, shakes it up,gargles,spits into a toilet and pulls the lever.
The Angel says, "OK, your Majesty, you may go in."
Dolly is outraged and asks,"What was that all about? I show you two of God's own perfect creations and you turn me down. She spits into a commode and she gets in!
Would you explain that to me?"

"Sorry, Dolly," says the Angel, "but even in Heaven, a royal flush
beats a pair - no matter how big they are

8 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

Ho, ho, ho, and it's not even Christmas yet.

2:51 am  
Blogger Jeanette said...

Hi Gary

Hope Father Christmas is good to you and you get that new camera.
I must admit my error in not mentioning you and Chris spoiling us in my blog.I did enjoy getting waited on especially that lovely breakfast you cooked for us and the family Thank you.
Congrats to Nathan and good luck Alyce on your placement into Uni.and Emily on your results.
I forgot to ask you who won the trophy and The wooden spoon at Golf?
lots Love to all Mum xxxxxxxxxxxx

11:12 pm  
Blogger Jeanette said...

HI Gary
I forgot. I had a good chuckle at the joke hahaha
oxoxox

12:08 am  
Blogger Gwen said...

Hi Gazz...Thats great about Nathan and the girls,pleased to hear the workshops is near completion.
I dont think you read my blogg too closely.!!
If I neglected to thank anyone it was Chris....so"THANK YOU CHRIS"
See you all at xmas.xoxo

12:26 am  
Blogger Jo said...

Hey Gary,

well good to see you have updated your blog. lol

Thats great about Nathan and Emily keep up the great work kids.

Finally the workshop is completed, now to the next project, it never ends does it.. if you need a hand with your garden just yell out ..lol

3:23 pm  
Blogger Cazz said...

Hey Bro,

Great news on the kid front .. proud as punch Aunty (big smiles & sigh's) and its about time you finally finished a project .. ROFLMAO .. yeah yeah.. your back we know .. but I want to see pictures.. then I might believe it .. or did you have Chris do the work while you supervised?

Love, hugz & kisses all round
Cazz

1:48 pm  
Blogger Merle said...

Hi Gary ~ I liked that joke, really funny. Sounds like the kids are doing well. Nice to see a post from you.
Take care, Merle.

10:57 pm  
Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

Hi Gazza,

I'm glad to see an up-date on your blog, and that your kids are doing well.

You do know that joke was pretty sexiest? But I still like it when a brunet get's one over a blond.

Janice~

12:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home