My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Married to Christine (22 years) and proud father of three children, Alyce,Emily & Nathan. Not as active as I'd like to be, back surgery last year has resulted in my physical life style to be somewhat compromised. I Love having a drink or two with my mates, especially in the Summer months when we take it in turns to hover over the BBQ.

<>

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Male or Female

Male or Female???
THE REMOTE CONTROL:




Female..... Ha! You probably thought it would be male, but consider this: It easily gives a man pleasure, he'd be lost without it, and while he doesn't always know which buttons to push, he just keeps trying


9 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

Just a nag!!!
Vicki has not used her blog as you no doubt worked out, a pity but you could safely remove her site and 5 of Mums.

10:59 pm  
Blogger Gazza said...

Hi Peter'

Thanks for the tip on Vicki.

I am experimenting with HTML, thats why mum's link is repeated. :-)

11:13 pm  
Blogger Janice Seagraves said...

What? That's mean!

3:21 pm  
Blogger Drew's Desk said...

Nice............

5:47 pm  
Blogger Gwen said...

Hi Gazz...You will never get out of the SH.T,you are getting in deeper and deeper!!
See you soonx

9:07 pm  
Blogger Jeanette said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:32 pm  
Blogger Jeanette said...

Hi Gary
Nag Nag Nag
Take care see you soon love Mumxxxx

11:40 pm  
Blogger Cazz said...

Hey bro,

You are gettng clever !!!
I must admit, the remote control has to be female, but the nag nag nag reminds me of another about 2 dogs !!!

Just a little hint, you can widen your main table, by reducing the left and right paramaters in the sidebar java, play with it a little but dont save it, always view first, just incase you stuff it up !!!

The "about me" should be at top of the links, it works and looks better, but I'm sure you will get it all sorted. You know you only have to ask !!! (but I know you want .. stubborn, and self resourceful you !!!)

Great job regardless

Talk soon
Cazz
xxxoooxxx

1:03 am  
Blogger Gazza said...

Cazz, That was my next experiment. I learnt early to preview first. HTML certainly is logical & east to follow.

6:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home