My Photo
Name:
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

Married to Christine (22 years) and proud father of three children, Alyce,Emily & Nathan. Not as active as I'd like to be, back surgery last year has resulted in my physical life style to be somewhat compromised. I Love having a drink or two with my mates, especially in the Summer months when we take it in turns to hover over the BBQ.

<>

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Busy December Part 2


The Alan Davies Christmas Trophey was conducted over two Saturdays by the Gold Cross Golf Club. The annual trophey was won by 1 stroke by Barry Heywood. Yours truly presented the huge Christmas Ham to the winner..

6 Comments:

Blogger Jeanette said...

Hi Gary, Gees im first.
Great to see a photo of the winner and you presenting the xmas ham trophy, in honour of Dad.
Love to all Mumxxxxxxxxx

9:47 pm  
Blogger Peter said...

An excellent tradition Gaz, one your Dad would have endorsed completely

11:41 pm  
Blogger Cazz said...

Nice one bro .. what else can I say.

How did you get on with the MRI? I am hoping that "no news is good news".

Talk soon
Love
Cazz
xxooxx

9:57 pm  
Blogger Jo said...

MRI how come im the last one to find out these things... hope it went well.
Great to see your keeping up dad's tradition, he would be pleased.

2:43 pm  
Blogger Peter said...

Hi there, I’ve been relying on using Bloglines to do my daily rounds of the blogroll for a while now, it’s a very time saving method but it feels a bit impersonal at times, so it’s a hot Saturday, I’m gonna sit here and visit with everyone, It won’t feel any different to you but know that I chose to visit today instead of just answering an electronic reminder.
Have a good day.
Your posting habits remind me of filling out a form recently, to the entry SEX, I put infrequently and was asked, "is that one word or two."
Lift your game.

11:29 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought I'd share this little gem with fellow enthusiasts... Once you dig in a little there are many oustanding articles. Check it out when you feel like reading - golf school

2:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home